Wednesday 14 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

This is a legitimate question. Nicotine intake is already an issue with many who are smokers. I went to my doctor and he told me that the options were either die from stress or die from smoking. He made a valid point. I smoke because it is a mood stabilizer. Studies have shown that people who are quitting smoking get moody and angry. The same goes with coffee drinkers. Wellbutrin is a drug that helps people get off cigarettes and is a mood stabilizer as well.

Many factors have to be...

How many puffs is equal to a cigarette

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qM1yle

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...