Sunday 25 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Just made a run to my local vape shop because I was out of cotton. I picked up some juice and when I asked for cotton they said they didn’t have any. He gave me a small piece they had left over to get me through the night and said they will no longer be getting cotton because they are moving to pods and nic salts. Is this something I need to be concerned about? I like my RTA I have been using the same one for a few years now. It’s a dual coil that I vape 12-18 nic juice at 40 watts and get...

My vape shop doesn’t carry cotton anymore!??

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2SbBIT5

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...