Tuesday 13 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I big thank you to those that guided me to Kroma-A/Zenith kit. I know I'm a true beginner but WOW!!! I do need to get other juice as this spearmint is about my least favorite mint, but hey you go with what you have especially when someone else picked it up for you. Since starting vaping last week I used a $3 pen style that got me hooked also have been borrowing an Eleaf IJust One. Everyone was right I do prefer MTL over DTL. LOL, you can use the IJust One as a MTL if you work at it, so glad...

Thank you for recommending ...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2DkgQVJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...