Thursday 15 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

I switched to vaping with the EnduraT18 and NET liquids.

I own 2 Enduras since the battery runtime is to low for me.
Ok, I thought, let's buy a large Endura T22 tank and put it on an istick40TC on 14watts.

It behaves different and won't satisfy me.
When I draw on my Endura native setup it is okay to me.
On the istick I feel like inhaling too much air and not vapor.
I dont get this satisfying throat hit.

Main reason I am looking to switch away from the Endura Endura T18 is the short...

is there only the Endura T18 for me....?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2OHNKSc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...