Thursday 8 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

ok it's that time again that I'm going to have to be buying some new batteries soon
so I need some help from the experts...
batteries are one thing that I do not trust myself and lack of knowledge on
I can't complain my batteries have all lasted a really rather long time (some i've had for 5 years) but they are starting to not seem to last as long per charge
the 2 I've been using for the past 1 - 2 years that I love are the Samsung 25r's and the LG HD4's
they were far better than my samsung...

Need expert help suggesting best 18650 batteries for me

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Fa5Soj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...