Tuesday 13 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I have to go to Missouri for Christmas. By car. From Minnesota. With my asthmatic and easily offended sister. In her car.

It’s just going to suck.

I’m a DL vaper who chains, and that just isn’t going to go over well on this car ride. I need options. I’ve got numerous mods that would power a stealth mtl system which might (only might) not annoy her too much.
To make it more fun I’ve got only two remaining MTL attys. One is an RDA, and the other is a weird little squonk top I don’t...

So I have to MTL for a couple days..

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2QFUaTG

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...