Thursday 15 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi guys,

I tend to vape in bursts due to not being able to vape most of the day and I'm just ripping through coils. I have tried just about every smok coil that make that works with a baby beast tank and I am averaging like 2-3 days per coil. Every once in awhile I'll randomly get a couple weeks out of a cool but those are few and far between.

I've also tried a vapespresso coil which I really like but again, not getting nearly the life out of them.

I'm sitting here in Dominican...

Chain vaping is killing my coils! Is there better coils to choose from?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PU3hTJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...