Saturday 17 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

On Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I’m probably going to make a purchase on some new gear. I want a new mod/Device and a new tank and that’s pretty much all. My questions to you helpers is; what is popular right now and a overall good quality product? This goes for both a tank and a mod device. I’m looking for something that takes at least 2 18650’s. But if there are mods that take 18700 batteries or whatever the new popular battery is that is fine too. So basically at least a mod that carries...

Need device and tank suggestions

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Q03Ifd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...