Monday 26 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

View attachment 782483 View attachment 782485 Any help is appreciated. I recently bought my first vape pen. I have no knowledge on it except it’s a Sigelei. It was getting really hot and hitting on it’s own. So I took it apart there is only a battery, the pen itself, a cartridge in the front that holds the juice( it is disposable. Used mostly for ... oil from what I have seen), and this screw which i suspect is the “coil” and looks burnt. So problem is I can’t find any...

NEED HELP. Can’t find a replacement coil.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PV9Shx

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...