Wednesday 28 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

ok so I bought the Asmodus Spruzza Squonk Kit
don't get me wrong I'm happy with it, well the mod anyways the rda that came with it is junk
but when I got it I noticed the rda looked different then the pictures on the site...
sure enough it's completely different
what is listed on the site and even on the box it came in is "Atmizer (FONTE) included"
and on the site
Product Includes:

  • One AsMODus Spruzza 80W TC Squonk Box Mod
  • One Asmodus Fonte 24mm RDA
However what...

Anyone Ever Received The Wrong Atty From A Kit?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2zuByPQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...