Sunday 18 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey Guys! I bought a breeze 2 the other week and it was working great. Without knowing, I put the 0.6 ohm coil in and filled the tank with 48mg Nic salts. After watching a couple videos, I realized that the 1.0 ohm coil is intended for nic salts. I also noticed that with the 0.6, I would often get popping and juice in my mouth. I decided to change the coil to the 1.0 a couple days ago and stupidly left a bit of juice in the tank when I took it out. After changing the coil and refilling the...

Breeze 2 Broken?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qTiUMN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...