Monday 19 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I’ve been smoking a half pack to a pack of American spirits for like three to years now... I used to smoke Marlboro reds and Marlboro smooth’s just curious as to how much everyone else used to smoke? I am still struggling with quitting full time. Some days I smoke 3-4 cigs then others I smoke 10+ . I’m only 23 and I’m so paranoid about copd and all of that. I made a bet with a friend with money I don’t have so I’m actually going to quit. I’m just paranoid and feel like I’m still gonna get...

How much did you used to smoke?!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qXr7jf

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...