Thursday 8 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys, looking for your input..

My first builds ever(on my 3rd) on the pulse x rda by Vandy Vape with the 90w mod it came with. I'm using Vandy Vape SS316L clapton wire 26awg with 30awg around it. I've built dual spaced coils, 3mm ID, 6 wraps, reads .27ohms with both installed.

Vandy vape mod settings are: Temp control SS setting(assumed 316L) with a room temp resistance lock of .274ohms. TC wattage is 60w at 320F. It vapes OK. (Note: resistance readout rises when firing in TC but...

Temp control, SS316L, 2 mods, 1 build, different results.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2DvdTT5

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...