Wednesday 21 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

My mother in law posted this on Facebook this am. When I did a quick google of popcorn lung, I realized this myth just isn't dying - there are a lot of fairly current results of sites/publications making this reference to popcorn lung. I know she thought she was sharing some important info, but of course it really bugs me. So this just made me wonder about the damage these myths do, actually costing lives.

Does anyone have a fairly reliable source for an estimate of how many...

How Many Smokers in US Using Vaping to Quit Smoking?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Fx2x2z

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...