Wednesday 7 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I have a fireluke, that I put down because I got the falcon, and they both produce a great amount of vapor and flavor. I just bought a falcon last week... but then I saw that my vape shop had the cleito 120 pro... and the og
Cleito was my favorite tank EVER I had 3 to 4 of them, then I had 2 cleito 120s just because I love the whole cleito series. I’m really on the fence about buying the cleito 120 pro , I really want too especially because I love the design of it, and the fact that they...

Freemax fireluke, horziontech fireluke, aspire cleito 120 pro.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2zyCRwp

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...