Thursday 15 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have a Vaporesso Polar. How do you view the clock without waiting for the device to time out in 15seconds?

Just seems really dumb to have a clock that I can't check, when I wish to. My vjet did by pressing the menu button. I'd hope there is a method to check the clock while vaping, but I can't seem to find one. Anybody know of a method?

It is the single most reason why I chose this mod. Due to having a clock to tell time with. Only 3 mods that have a clock, far as I know. A vjet,...

Polar Mod Question

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2za8qxe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...