Monday 12 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello guys, so I am using the Freemax mesh pro tank with the Aspire Skystar mod. Included for this tank was the double mesh coil (really great btw) and the single mesh coil. The single mesh is supposed to be 0.15 ohms but on my skystar it gives me 0.14. I think that is the reason why the taste is just weird. It should give a good taste. I am assuming the ohm reading is too low. What can I do about that? Is there any way I can manually set it to 0.15 ohms? My new coils will take a week to...

Help, my ohms are too low...Freemax mesh pro and Aspire skystar mod

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qJjIUE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...