Thursday 8 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I recently purchased a new lime flavored e-liquid, I primed a new coil and started vaping on it to realise I didn't like the flavor much, so I took out the coil and put a new one in order to vape my usual mint liquid. The thing is, I didn't vape on the first coil a lot so I didn't want to throw it out, I kept it and put it in a sealed plastic bag, but I've never re-used a coil before so I wanna now if I could use it later If I ever wanna vape the lime liquid again or do they become unusable...

Re-using coils?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2PjO5Qb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...