Saturday 24 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I signed a few petitions a while back. Now I get a couple a day in my inbox. Most of them are about individuals who have suffered injustice, life sentences for minor drug crimes, children who have been denied health care, and so forth. This morning I got one titled "Ban vaping devices".

It was full of nonsense about the dangers of Juul's. One comment said, I've heard of lungs bursting and devices exploding in people's faces. And the kids have trained themselves to inhale but not exhale so...

Change dot org

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Bve6mQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...