Tuesday 6 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Purchased a cheap no-name version off Amazon awhile ago, it seemed reasonably OK at first, until the 510 connector came out of the Ohm reader when I tried to pull the top off my double o-ring Loop. Nothing that couldn't be fixed without a soldering iron and some superglue.

Tonight I set out to roll a couple of 2.5mm coils, and discovered the rotating head was not fully drilled out. And I'm not in possession of a 2.5mm drill.

Not the end of the world, but with hindsight I think I would...

Cheap coiling kits

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2qyGaPW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...