Monday 5 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I was searching online for this answer but I cannot get a clear answer so I decided to ask here, what're the top 3 MTL RTA's? I would like the rta to be easy to build on, ability to hold at least 3ml juice too. Being that I never purchased a mtl rta the simple online search wasn't doing me any good. I know that there are many of us on ECF that prefer mtl so I am sure I will find the best mtl rta for myself. I'm not simply just posing the question just to know rather I'm serious about buying...

What're the top 3 MTL RTA's?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2yNVzzO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...