Thursday 29 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Did you replicate your primary setup, sort of like a cold backup?
Did you buy the unit that was runner-up the first time around?
Did you go in a completely different direction (sub to MTL, mech to TC)?
Did you just give in to sheer shinyitis and go crazy? Must... not... add... to... cart...

The reason I'm asking is that I think I've found my first really great vape, good enough that I think it's going to help me quit cigarettes completely. Now I'm terrified at the thought of it dying, not...

How did you choose your SECOND everyday vape?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2SinrUJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...