Monday 5 November 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I am still relatively new to vaping (less than a year), and I’m a on-and-off vaper, meaning that sometimes I exclusively vape for weeks at a time, but there are other times when I’m smoking herbal cigarettes with a little bit of tobacco in them. During those times I tend to vape less or not at all. Now I’ve noticed that whenever I’m full-time vaping, I start having troubles climbing the stairs at home, for example I’m completely out of breath when I get to my door (I live in an apartment on...

Do you inhale (or not)?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Qg4txj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...