Tuesday 21 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

As per the title, e-pipes that actually look like some form of tobacco pipe. Not something that looks like your local plumber has knocked up for you, not with screens & readout displays. Something that looks at first glance like you'd pop a bit of shag in it & light it*.

Be it a custom made bespoke item or an off the shelf model.

I have several different models & I'm curious to see how much of a minority I'm in.


* I'll allow models with visible tanks (because a couple of mine have)...

Does anyone use an e-pipe that looks like a traditional pipe?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jNv3AT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...