Tuesday 21 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I've got an authentic kayfun 5 after reading all the reviews like "ah man! Best tank ever! The flavour like made my head explode and ...." so naturally as a flavour chaser I thought "yeah alright I'll drop £100 on it why not, I won't need another tank for ages if it's that good." But Nooooo the flavour is way less than what I get from the serpent. Yeah the airflow is smoother and it chucks bigger clouds, but since when did kayfun's become cloud tanks?! Like ...?? Pissed is not the word...

Kayfun v5 NO flavour ...?!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lJdtz7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...