Saturday 25 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Okay folks can you guys help me out. I quit smoking and started vaping when this all started. Now I just vape with a basic one 18650 VW temp control type device with a tank that uses replaceable coils at around 45 watts. I have know that government control of vaping in the US was a matter of time but it looks like a need to stock up because the nanny state and big tobacco money has caught up to us. I'm on a fixed income so I can't go out and buy tons of gear and juice making supplies so if...

Help an old vaper stock up

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lPUjHr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...