Saturday 25 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

last weekend i rewrapped 4 of my batteries, 2 married sets, i did one set at a time to male sure they didnt get mixed up. both sets are almost a year old and have been used daily at 55watts on a dovpo guardian 1.5 with either at herakles plus .2ohm coil, or herakles rta-2. after rewrapping one of my sets works for about 30 hits them i get a weak battery warning on my mod. i have tried 2 other guardians and my an old 100watt mod i have with the same results. has anyone else had an issue witg...

rewrapped battery issue.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2my2uW4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...