Thursday 23 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So for the last few years I have been an on again off again kind of vaper. I always look at the biggest baddest mods combined with big subohm tanks and drippers. For instance my RX200 and TFV8 Cloud Beast. Well the problem I keep having is that I don't seem to be satisfied. I end up going back to the smokes after a few weeks. I have tried to change the build in the drippers to help but I just end up frustrated with not sticking with it. I've realised lately that I like the simplicity of not...

Something Simpler

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2l5h9Xv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...