Thursday 23 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I bought a iStick TC40w and with it I use aspire Nautilus tank. Right now, the only juice / liquid I have with it is Red Astaire from T-juice.

Now, I am all new to this, I have never used this vaper before, and I know there is a lot I can do with the settings. But, my brain isn't the biggest around at this part... Anyone who could help me out a little?

What should the temp settings and W settings be at? I don't want it to burn or taste bad because of wrong settings on it. Again, super new...

New to this, settings? iStick TC40w

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2l3pUl5

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...