Tuesday 21 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've been vaping 12mg for about the past month and decided I want to drop down to 8mg. I tried the 8mg today but the problem is I'm missing the "throat hit" that I'm used to getting and of course my cravings are a little more intense. The juice I'm currently using is 70vg and 30 pg. Can't really put the pg too much higher cause for some odd reason it gives me stomach cramps. The set up I have is an eleaf ipower with a Nautilus mini. Do you guys think maybe using a different tank set up would...

How long does it take to get used to a new level of nicotine?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lDcY9t

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...