Wednesday 22 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Everyone loved this tank when it came out. I am a fan of the original TFV8 so I picked one up.

I got less than a week out of each of the coils it came with. After 5 days or so, the coils started getting weak and tasting burnt. I am staying within the recommended wattage range. The .15 coils are "best" between 60-80 watts and I am running it at 66.6 watts.

Anyone else having this problem? I don't want to order more coils for this tank if they are going to last less than a week. I...

TFV8 Baby Beast Coils Last 5 days???

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lpKCyK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...