Saturday 25 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi, to anyone I just want to post a theory I have. I started vaping again about a month ago and my weight has shot up 10 lbs. I suspect it is because the flavoring chemicals in the ecigs cause my body to release insulin which in turn drops my blood sugar which in turn makes me ravenous, especially for carbs and junk food. These cravings are surprising because I've been Low Carb High Fat Keto for over a year now, and doing great, but this vaping has killed me. Thankfully I intermittent...

Vaping and weight gain

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mwaS8n

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...