Tuesday 28 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

:rickroll:

After all this time I think I have found the ultimate vape. Imho obviously.
Wouldn't do for many but I think this tank may even top the kayfun lite :eek:
Mostly for ease of being able to access the deck.
Some juices do taste better in my kfuns but I recently made that decision after dropping my kayfun on a mech while outside and not being able to look at my build.

And this mod. Omg. It is so good...

GP paps v4 & phenomenon lite @ 1.2 kanthal (only downside is poly tank,...

I found my favourite vape!!! Who's with me?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lQMuRH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...