Wednesday 22 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

The time has come to rewrap a battery. Took it out of hubby's box yesterday and noticed a tiny nick in the wrap and immediately ordered some wraps and put that cell in timeout for now. Watched a video on the process. Are there any hints or tips I should know? Is a blow dryer really sufficient for the job? (The video showed a heat gun) Thanks to another members mistake I know to take my ring off! I have a great respect for the power of these batteries and I want to get through this process...

Rewrapping 18650s hints and tips?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lvYTZ6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...