Sunday 26 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I have been vaping since 2009. And in that time I have had a lot of great devices and some not so great. A few of them are my SMPL, Stingray 26650, Provari, Sigelei 90W 26650 and Kooper Mini. There are some I have that I don't even remember the name of. Probably because I never really liked them that much. For the last year, I have been using almost nothing but a Mark 10. Mostly because it's so tiny and I can use it just about anywhere. I don't usually use my other mods except at home.

At...

Whats your favorite mod?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jvQGlj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...