Saturday 25 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Just ordered a Hcigar Skeleton Key mech. It says 510 connection and telescopic silver contact pin/silver firing contact. Does that mean it's not a hybrid & that I don't have to worry about a protruding 510 on the rda/rta? I also was wondering what batteries most people use in their mechs, to be able to sub ohm as low & safe as possible (0.15-0.3). I use Docan cells in all my other mods, except the Hexohms. They're 35A, 20A continuous, 3000mAh. Should I just use one of those in the mech or is...

Best battery for mech 2017

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jDoC3a

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...