Thursday 23 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Just curious if there are still any wood and metal workers out there taking orders for custom mods that you know of? A few of the shops that I've been a fan of over the years have since or plan on closing their doors due to the new regulations. Anyhow, I'm in the market for something new and if someone could point me in the right direction It's be appreciated.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, missing carrying around my zippos. That ever-so satisfying "click" when it flips open....and I'm to...

Custom box mods..

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lzuCsN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...