Tuesday 28 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I recently (3 months ago) purchased a kit, the Joyetech Ego Mega Twist Plus with Cubis Pro tank.

The battery's micro-USB charging port just broke off, completely, after a few days of loose connection. It seems to be completely broken, ie. the metal port is coming out of the crevice, and it doesn't work at all.

I want to replace the battery, because I rather like this Cubis Pro tank and "LVC Clapton" atomizer, and don't want it to go to waste.

However, I don't want to risk purchasing...

Alternate battery for Joye Cubis Pro Tank

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mC3pFC

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...