Monday 20 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everybody! I have read this forum for awhile but wanted to sign up to post as I thought some people would find my story interesting.

So...Vaping and acne. A hot topic for those who experience it. I have noticed a trend that people say their acne has been getting progressively worse since they made the switch the vaping. A lot of folks suggest its 'quit zits' or pg/vg allergy. While this may be the case for some I don't think it is for most and here is why:

So in mid October 2013 I...

Vaping does cause acne in some people. FACT

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2kOGPMg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...