Monday 20 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I'm a diagnosed schizophrenic with PTSD. I formerly smoked heavily for 5 years, and after having a partially collapsed lung and bronchitis from smoking, was forced to quit cold turkey which was good for my physical Health, but terrible for my mental health. I suffered from a mental breakdown and had to be hospitalized. My primary doctor was against me vaping, but psychiatrist was all for it. I suffered horribly at the cost of my primary doctor as I thought it'd send me back to the...

Mental illness and vaping

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lF6PtT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...