Wednesday 22 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey, Guys

I'm well over a week cigarette free and enjoying vaping. Right now I'm using a Innoken Coolfire 100 and it's great for around the house. I tend to vape it anywhere from 40-60 watts. However, one of the places I tend to smoke the most cigarettes is on the golf course and the cool fire doesn't really lend itself to on the go vaping. For one, it's somewhat bulky and kind of a strange shape and secondly, the motherboard is very easily open to any and all moisture. Ideally I'd like to...

Setup for the golf course

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lxrbTb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...