Wednesday 22 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Well, my first mod that isn't mtl, and hi wattage .
:)
The time to try something new is here. My little mvp2 and Nautilus mini have been great, I'm smoking less than 5 cigs a day, but want to try DL vaping as the few times I have tried it, it seems much more flavorful ( I'm not a big cloud chaser... Yet )

I was looking at the 75 watt single 18650 pico , but decided to go with something with a little more power as well as something I can fit a big tank on down the road if I choose too,...

Need help in purchasing my first mod, batteries and charger

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lq5c27

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...