Tuesday 21 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, I've never really vaped high pg setups... anyways, there's no vape shop in my area and I'm always inundated with people asking me if I have a setup to sell, for the longest time I was winning contests and was just giving away what I didn't use to smokers, well it seems my luck has dried up and I want to come up with something cheap and easy for the people a needing...

I'm trying to come up with something for 20$ CAD (15$ USD) and not make a profit on...

50/50 in a Evod 2.4ohm Coil?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lGDAqx

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...