Sunday 26 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys,

I am just getting started on the rebuildable game and have an OBS Engine Nano, Avocado 24 and Geekvape Medusa on the way.

I would like to mainly use these in TC mode, and from what I read it looks like stainless steel is the best option in regards to stability/health safety.

However I am getting confused with all the types of stainless steel wires available.

Which type of SS is best for TC? 304, 308, 309, 316, 316L, or something else?!

Also, I bought a mod with both a...

Best stainless steel wire type for TC in RBAs

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2kZ25Q4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...