Sunday 26 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi. So you'll understand where I'm coming from... I've smoked cigarettes off and on for forty years. I'm the guy that stepped around the corner so mom couldn't see. Later, I raised two children (now 27 and 28 Y.O.), and only confided my smoking habit to them when they turned 25 Y.O. (otherwise doubling the chance they'd take up the habit). To date, they've never seen me smoke. Recently, I bought a Wismec regulated 75 watt subohm mod and an Estoc tank with ceramic coils. I'd like to learn to...

I don't want to chase clouds: SubOhm Resources Please

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2msZxqw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...