Monday 20 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all, first post. Not a hugely experienced vaper. .

Just bought the above set, and as per title - my 1.4 Ohm coil has read 0.56 Ohm since my first puff.

However, everything seems to be working fine. Using a 70%VG 11mg liquid, MTL at 11.5 Watts, and flavour is great, battery life seems Ok and I'm going my usual 36 hours between refills.

Only tried removing and reinstalling the coil, no change. Haven't got the other 0.5 Ohm coil to check the reading until later this week.

Should I be...

Vaporesso target mini - 1.4 Ohm coil reads 0.56 Ohms

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lDxo2h

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...