Sunday 19 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I've got a Smok Alien 220w with the Cloud Beast. I usually run it at 90-105W. My two problems/questions:

1. I currently have 2x LG-HB6 30A 1500WAH batteries. They seem to need charging a lot, like I usually always have it plugged into the USB to charge. How unsafe is this? I'm using it all day, work/car/home, so it's not charging without use for days on end. I didn't really know which ones to get originally so I got the cheapest but still seemed decent. What kind would be better so...

Alien + Cloud Beast (TC and Battery Questions)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mdqEFg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...