Saturday 25 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Please help me choose my next step in vaping. I am an old handicap lady who has been vaping for 9 years now, and for the last few years I have been in a complete rut. Since about 2012 I have vaped with Itaste vv (versions 2,3,and 4) with single coil 1.8 ohm coil mini-protank, and unflavored nic (30mg/ml).

I usually set my vv settings between 5 and 6

I have been quite happy with my setup. I no longer follow ecf much and have no idea of new developments. The only other e-cig I have...

Help me find a new setup

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lPOjOV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...