Saturday 25 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys, I'm new to vaping and really like the idea behind it. It seems a lot healthier than regular cigarettes. I would like to quite smoking cigarettes. I switched to virginia super slims which have .4 mg of nicotine and .5 mg of tar so I would like a similar amount of nicotine when vaping. The most important factor is how harsh e cigs are. I tried a vuse e cigarette I bought at walmart for 15 bucks and it was WAY TOO harsh. I couldn't even take a single hit.

Can someone recommend an...

Less Harsh Experience

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lHNXbf

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...