Friday 24 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone,

First of all, i'm sorry if im posting this in the wrong section. I don't know if i should have posted this in the RTA section? But i've seen a similar thread here so...

I've had an authentic iJoy Tornado RTA (full size) for ~6 months now. I'm not new to rebuilding. I haven't had any problems with it until recently (2 weeks maybe). My build is dual 316L SS claptons 26/32, 3mm ID, 8 wraps, ohming out at ~.36. I run it on iStick tc100w at 70-80w (now with preheat after the...

Question: ijoy Tornado R(D)TA wicking problems

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lMteoN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...